The Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles is an initiative of the American Principles Project, an organization dedicated to preserving and propagating the fundamental conservative principles on which our country was founded. The Partnership’s dual mission is to garner greater Latino support for conservative causes and candidates, and at the same time, to encourage the conservative movement to support Latino conservative groups, leaders, and candidates, as well as policies that are welcoming of Latino immigrants. In this regard, it seeks to become an effective liaison between established conservative groups and the Hispanic community.
Our programs and initiatives focus on:
1. Promoting conservative values and ideals within the Latino community.
2. Informing conservatives about Latinos’ conservative views and aspirations.
3. Increasing Latino support for conservative candidates and causes.
4. Promoting and facilitating the emergence of local, state and national conservative Latino groups, leaders and candidates.
5. Encouraging increased support and advocacy among conservatives for comprehensive immigration reform.